Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Revelations Says It All Today! Ch 3

I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, ‘I am rich and affluent and have no need of anything,’and yet do not realize that you are wretched,pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire so that you may be rich,and white garments to put onso that your shameful nakedness may not be exposed,and buy ointment to smear on your eyes so that you may see.Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise.Be earnest, therefore, and repent.“‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock.If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,then I will enter his house and dine with him,and he with me.I will give the victor the right to sit with me on my throne,as I myself first won the victoryand sit with my Father on his throne.“‘Whoever has ears ought to hearwhat the Spirit says to the churches.’”

No comments: